1. The Kyrgyz Republic has received financing from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) and Eurasian Development Bank (EDB) towards the cost of Toktogul Rehabilitation Project -Phase 2 Part of this grant will be used for payments under the contract named above.
No nationality restrictions apply, other than any restrictions arising from ITB 4.7 .
2. The "GRANT THORNTON" CJSC (the “Purchaser”) now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for the Procurement of Server Equipment for 8 Energy Companies of The National Energy Holding Company of the Kyrgyz Republic (NEHC).
3. Goods supplying and implementation of related services shall be completed within 55 days after the date of signing the Contract Agreement. The technical requirements of the supply are contained in Section VI: Schedule of Supply.
4. International competitive bidding will be conducted in accordance with ADB’s Single Stage: One-Envelope bidding procedure.
5. Only eligible Bidders with the following qualifications should participate in the current bidding:
a) Minimum average annual turnover over the last 3 years shall be at least:
300,000.00 USD (or equivalent in KGS).
b) The Bidder shall have at least two (2) similar contract successfully completed as main supplier within the last 5 years valued at: USD 120,000.00 (or equivalent in KGS).
© Tenders.kg - Все права защищены | Пользовательское соглашение | Контакты и Техподдержка email: firstname.lastname@example.org тел.: +996779904019